JCI is a Non-Denominational Christian organization.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that a life spent in service for others is our call as Christians. “For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.” Matthew 16:25
- We believe that the Lord calls Christians to share the good news of Christ. “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
- The message of Christ must be shared holistically, in both word and deed. (James 2:15-17).
- “From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.” (Luke 12:48).
- We believe that God calls all Christians to respond to the needs of the poor and needy. Christ’s love for the poor compels us to also respond in love. (Proverbs 22:9, Proverbs 29:7, Isaiah 58:6-8, Matthew 25:40)